Older Uniform Acts
- Uniform Vital Statistics Act (1987)
- Notice & Reporting of Birth
- Name of child
- Additional Evidence and Birth Registration
- Alteration or addition of given name by director
- Stillbirth Registration
- Change of Sex
- Adoption Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Annulment Registration
- Reporting of Death and Medical Certificate
- Form and certificate to division registrar
- Burial Permit
- Births and deaths at sea or on aircraft
- Church records
- Fraudulent or improper registrations and certificates
- Search of records
- Issue of certificates and copies
- Certificates issued by director
- Power to take affidavits
- Publication of statistical information
- Annual Report and Confidentiality
- Offences and Regulations
- All Pages
36. As soon as convenient after the first day of January in each year, the director shall make, for the use of the Legislative Assembly and for public information, a statistical report of the births, stillbirths, sex changes, marriages, deaths, adoptions, changes of name and annulments of marriage registered or recorded.
37. (1) No person employed in the administration of this Act shall
(a) communicate or allow to be communicated to any person not entitled to it any information obtained under this Act, or
(b) allow any person not entitled to, to inspect or have access to any records containing information obtained under this Act.
(2) The persons, classes of persons or organizations listed in the schedule are entitled to the information, inspection or access rights shown for them in the schedule, subject to any conditions shown for them.
(3) This section does not prohibit the compilation, furnishing or publication of statistical data that does not disclose specific information with respect to any particular person.